This is an easy yummy treat KIDS love to make & eat! Only a few ingredients are needed to make these FUN Sprinkle or Smores recipe treats on a stick! So easy KIDS can make this covered chocolate treat themselves!
No campfire is needed to make these YUMMY shareable S’mores on a stick! Or try the loaded sprinkles version which is a treat that’s both fun to make & eat!
These dipped marshmallow chocolate treats are perfect to take to picnics, bake sales, or make for party favors. This is an easy-to-make sprinkle or smores recipe for kids to make & eat that uses only a few ingredients!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my disclosure policy here.
Materials for Sprinkles & Smores Recipe on a Stick
- Chocolate Chips or chocolate bar (We used Nestle dark chocolate chips)
- Big Marshmallows
- Toppings of your choice (We used Organic Gram Crackers for SMores or Dye Free Sprinkles)
Tools for this Smores Recipe – Chocolate Treats
- Spoon or dipping tool
- Parchment paper
- Wooden sticks (food grade)
- Cookie sheet or tray (one that can fit into your refrigerator)
- Double boiler (or 2 different size saucepans) OR bowl to heat
How to Melt Chocolate for these YUMMY Chocolate Treats
Yummy Chocolate treats are just the best kind! Chocolate is easy to melt so there are a few different ways you can go about it.
One kid-friendly way is in a microwave (we don’t have one anymore so not sure how long it takes, but I would recommend trying a low setting to avoid clumps).
Another way is to melt it in your Dehydrator this is how my kids make ours. Place chocolate in a bowl 120* for about 10-15 mins then stir to see if it’s all melted.
Or you can use a double boiler (or makeshift one) just be sure to melt your chocolate at a low temp and remove it from heat when it’s almost melted.
What can your KIDS use for toppings?
The sky is the limit when it comes to how creative you can get with toppings! A few ideas for toppings are mini chocolate chips, coconut, Dye Free Sprinkles, candies, raisins, chopped nuts, Organic Graham Crackers, and powdered cocoa. Your KIDS will enjoy making & eating these treats!
Time to Make Your Sprinkle or Smores Treats!
- Gather your ingredients.
- Cover a tray or cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place your toppings in bowls ready for dipping.
- Put your sticks into the marshmallows. Make sure they are in their good so they don’t fall off the stick when dipped.
- Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate. Hold till chocolate adheres then dip OR just spoon your toppings on.
- Place them on the parchment paper-lined tray & place them into the fridge till the coating has set up.
- Then store your treats individually wrapped OR placed in an airtight container.
You May Also Like
Thank you for joining us today and we hope your kids will love making these Fun, Sweet Treats on a Stick! Which kind was their Favorite?
Kim & her tween team