Free printable floral tags are perfect for Spring! This collection offers twenty individual tags, featuring ten different prints. Easy to download and print as many times as you’d like.
Pin Now for Later!
Visions of SPRING!
With a foot of snow on the ground and temperatures dipping below -30* windchill, I dream of SPRING! Green grass, buds on trees, Robins hopping on the ground, warmer temps, and the sun shining!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my disclosure policy here.
How I used the Lavendar Tag
In a recent video, I showed a thrifted wooden rabbit that needed a makeover. I sanded all of the rough spots with my new cordless sander from Dewalt. (This sander will be much needed for my furniture projects this summer.)
For the tag, I printed it out on cardstock, added another tag for a layered look. I took some watered-down “Truffle” chalk paint from Waverly & lightly sponged around the tag for an aged look. Once they were dry I used my hole punch and tied them on the lavender with string.
Adding a few sprigs of faux lavender (very nice quality for the price) & wrapped the stems in a piece of vintage lace. Using hot glue I tacked on the florals & tucked them bottom into the lace I used as a collar.
Free Printable Floral Tags
I created these free printable floral tags with you in mind, wanting to share thoughts of spring. They can be used as a simple embellishment on decor, gifts, junk journals, and flower pots.
I created these tags on Canva.com using their pro-version options. They were printed using a basic HP Printer like this one HP INKJET Printer (my HP model is no longer made but this one is similar)
These tags are easy to download and print. You can print them on cardstock for durability. DOWNLOAD THE TAGS FILE FROM HERE (PDF)
For more FREE PRINTABLES & DIY content be sure to sign up for the Creative DIY Purpose newsletter sent right to your inbox!
To see how the other thrifted finds shown above turned out you can see them in this video
If you like upcycled projects, thrifting, thrift flips and you LOVE vintage treasure be sure to visit us on my DIY YouTube Channel or more!
Shop My Favorite Products:
- DEWALT 20V MAX* Random Orbit Sander, 5-Inch, Cordless Kit – https://amzn.to/3uJxsRx
- Gesso Surface Prep Medium, 16-oz, White – https://amzn.to/34T6GLC
- Rice Paper (for decoupage) – https://amzn.to/3v2s0ZR
- Waterslide Decal Paper (for inkjet printer) – https://amzn.to/3BfJvr3
- E6000 glue – https://amzn.to/329hrZe
- HP INKJET Printer (my HP model is no longer made but this is similar) – Basic, easy to use – https://amzn.to/3n4m127
- IOD Stamps & DIY Paint Co. Products – https://thepaintedphotographer.com/
- Wax & Chalkpaint Brush – https://amzn.to/3kiZ5dQ
- Water-Based Poly Sealer (Brush on) – https://amzn.to/3mSBO4m
- DIY White Wax – https://thepaintedphotographer.com/products
- 10 pcs Wooden Knobs (feet or toppers) – https://amzn.to/3ruQd9a
- Lavender (faux) just ordered & it is AMAZING for the price – https://amzn.to/33Gt7TO
*“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.” Some links are affiliate links which I earn a small commission from at no extra cost to you.
You may also like these posts
I hope you enjoy this post and the free printable floral tags! Please let me know if you like them & how you used yours?