Are you looking for a quick & easy way to add a festive touch for the upcoming holiday? Here’s a free printable 4th of July banner you can use today or save for later!
If you’re like me, you are wondering how is it possible it is almost July already? It seems like it snuck up quickly as we’ve been enjoying such beautiful weather lately.
I needed to make some simple yet festive patriotic decor. So I came up with this 4th of July banner & want to share it with you! I did slightly mute the colors so they won’t use up as much ink & have more of a vintage feel.
For other Quick & Easy 4th of July, DIY party decorations check out 4th of July Decor DIY Flower Vase & 4th of July Decorations – Folded Fans
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my disclosure policy here.
Materials & Tools Needed for this 4th of July Banner
- Cardstock OR printer paper & laminating sheets
- Printable PDF
- Hole punch
- Jute, ribbon, or string
How to Make a 4th of July Banner
- Download & print the files for the USA Printable Page & the FLAGS Printable Page (2 flags per page) –
- Cut out the USA around the outer white line & cut the flag pages down the middle
- Alternate the flag patterns & place the USA on to the 3 middle flags.
4. For the cut-outs on the bottom of the flag just fold & cut from the bottom angled to the middle (about one inch up). You can use the first one for a template to cut out the other flags.
5. Line the USA cutouts & punch holes through both the letter & the flag. Punch out holes on the rest of the flags.
6. Use your string or ribbon & tie a slip knot and your flags are READY TO HANG!
Pin Now for Later!
You may also like
Tin Can Craft – Ways to Upcycle & Decorate
3 Ways to Use these Simple Rustic Pinecone Gift Tags
DIY Planter from Upcycled Paint Cans
How to Make Beeswax Candles Quick & Easy
Come Subscribe to Our Channel on YouTube 🙂
Happy 4th of July! I hope you enjoyed this post & banner printouts!
Please share by commenting below what are you most looking forward to this year for the 4th?
Leave a Reply