Here are 60 ideas for lunch box notes for kids that offer encouragement, love, and kindness! These positive messages are not limited to lunchtime.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my disclosure policy here.
Lunch Box Notes for KIDS – Not just for Lunch!
The possibilities are ENDLESS to where you can leave your thoughtful notes!
- Little love notes can be handwritten or printed out and placed on their pillow, bedroom door, or mirror.
- A quick note on their gaming device or thoughtful words added to their lunchbox or school bag to remind them you are always thinking of them!
- Tucked into their coat pocket, placed in their car seat or on their plate waiting for them is sure to brighten their day!
60 Ideas for Lunch Box Notes for KIDS!
- I LOVE You!
- I really like how KIND you have been!
- You did a GREAT JOB!
- I am so PROUD of you!
- I LOVE how THOUGHTFUL you are!
- You are very CREATIVE!
- I LOVE your sense of humor!
- Thank you for making me SMILE!
- You make me so HAPPY!
- Thank you for LOVING me!
- You are a very LOVING person!
- You are a very SWEET person!
- THANK YOU for all your help!
- You are a VERY GOOD person!
- You are a THOUGHTFUL friend!
- I think YOU ROCK!!!
- You have a BEAUTIFUL heart!
- You are absolutely AMAZING!
- I love your SMILE!
- You are VERY LOVED! XOXO
- Thank you for being YOU!
- You are very SPECIAL to me!
- I LOVE your ENTHUSIASM!
- I LOVE your laugh & giggles!
- You did a GREAT JOB turning things around!
- You did a great job helping me!
- I LOVE spending time with you!
- You are such a BLESSING!
- I LOVE making memories with you!!!
- I am so proud to be your_______________!
Notes of Encouragement & Love, not just for Lunch Boxes!
- Sending you a BIG HUG!
- You have my heart!
- Sending you GIGGLES & GLITTER!
- You are so much FUN to hang out with!
- Keep trying! I see all your effort! YOU’VE GOT THIS!
- You are AWESOME & AMAZING!
- You are MY SUNSHINE!
- I LOVE you to the moon & back!
- You are a very hard worker! Great job!
- Have an AMAZING day!
- Have a SUPER BLESSED day!
- Yay! The weekend is almost here!
- Yay! Vacation is only a few hours away!
- You’re a very SUPPORTIVE teammate!
- You make others feel SPECIAL!
- You have a very KIND HEART!
- You’re a SUPPORTIVE classmate!
- You’re OUTSTANDING!
- You BRIGHTEN the world around you!
- Thank you for all the LOVE & KINDNESS you show!
- You are very TALENTED!
- I LOVE our SILLY time together!
- You have a very BIG HEART!
- You did a GREAT JOB helping me! Thank you!
- THANK YOU!!!
- Praying for YOU!
- I am very THANKFUL for you!
These little messages of love and thankfulness are not just limited to children, they can spread happiness & joy to whomever they are given to!
To download & print the list above CLICK HERE!
20 Colorful Lunch Box Cards
Just download & print!
Printing on cardstock or gluing onto construction paper will help give them more weight.
You May Also Like
Pin Now to Save for Later!
Thank you for stopping by! We hope you enjoyed this post.
Comment below with your love note ideas! We hope these ideas brighten your days as well! Please be sure to share your “little notes” success stories with us and any message ideas you have.
We would love to hear from you & see some of your creations!
Kim & the tween team